What’s Going on for Halloween in Carmel Valley and Neighboring Communities?
Are you going to be in town for Halloween this year? Looking for something fun to do for Halloween? If so, this article may be helpful in figuring out what’s going on in 2017 for Halloween in Carmel Valley and neighboring communities. We had our pumpkin roll, what’s next on the agenda?
- Bring home a few pumpkins at Earthbound Farms – one of our favorite places in Carmel Valley – Earthbound Farms has an enormous pumpkin patch waiting for you to take your pick. A great place to play with family and friends, and enjoy live music from time to time. Here’s Ben’s tour from his Facebook page.
- Need to pick up that pumpkin to decorate? Don’t forget your local farmers’ markets. Marina’s runs from 10-2 on Sundays, Alvarado Farmer’s Market in Monterey from 3-6 on Tuesdays, and the one in Pacific Grove runs on Mondays from 3-6 as well.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium has an annual Halloween event for members. To find out more, check their main website, or call them toll-free (from 8-5 p.m.) at (866) 963-9645.
- This Saturday, October 28th, Carmel-by-the-Sea celebrates its 101st birthday of being incorporated with a Halloween parade on Ocean starting at 11 am. There’s also a haunted ghost tour at the Point Sur Lighthouse Station in Big Sur beginning at 5:15 PM.
- On the day of Halloween, the 31st, the Pumpkin Pandemonium takes place at the Del Monte Center in Monterey.
- Sovino wine bar in Monterey will be serving delicious wines while you carve your own pumpkin! The event is called Pumpkin Carving and Pinot.
Be safe during your Halloween adventures this year. Check those candy wrappers, wear bright colors if you’re out walking in areas with traffic, and have fun!
This list was accurate at the time of publication; please check directly with the venue(s) to ensure dates, times, and locations remain the same.