While some say there’s only one reason to purchase a home (location, location, location!), we can think of five great reasons to purchase a Carmel Valley home!
- Location: Carmel Valley is a broad valley with green forest and grassy plains where the Carmel River leaves the Santa Lucia mountains and meets the sea. Nestled into the valley are horse ranches, vineyards, world-class golf courses, a 4,000-acre park filled with hiking and biking trails, and a thriving village offering opportunities for fine dining, shopping, and the arts. Carmel Valley is a great place to live and play.
- Weather: This lovely valley is known for its mild weather. Protected by the Santa Lucia mountain range, Carmel Valley boasts warm, dry summers filled with sunshine and mild winters that rarely feature the chill fogs and dreary rain of other coastal towns. The average temperature is a pleasant 71F, perfect for biking, hiking, golf, and enjoying the beautiful views.
- Wine: With the mild weather, dry summers, and coastal soil, Carmel Valley is the perfect place to grow the finest grapes in California. The conditions here are perfect red varietals such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Zinfandel, and for Sauvignon Blanc, as well as an unexpected Chardonnay here and there. 20 wineries, over a dozen tasting rooms, and a thriving restaurant scene in the village create a heaven on earth for oeniphiles.
- Pace: A smaller community with a thriving village and working farms, ranches, and vineyards, the pace of life here is a little slower, a little more casual, without sacrificing the pleasures of sophisticated city life. It’s the perfect California coastal town, offering privacy, tranquillity, beautiful natural features, with fine dining, shopping, arts, recreation, and golf. Carmel Valley offers something for everyone.
- Variety: From Village homes that are mere steps away from dining, shopping, art galleries, and recreation options, to private homes with gorgeous views of the hills, and even a small ranch or vineyard: There’s a home for sale in Carmel Valley for everyone and for every taste. The homes here are as distinctive and special as the people who live here.
You now know there are far more than five great reasons to purchase a Carmel Valley home, so contact The Heinrich Team for information about Carmel Valley homes for sale so you can find your California dream home!