- STATUS: Sold
- PRICE: $2,295,000.
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 2
- LOT SIZE: 0.2388 Acres
- PROPERTY SIZE: 1936 SqFt
- BUILT IN: 1957
- COMMUNITY: PEBBLE BEACH
Enjoy single level living in the desirable Country Club West Trappers Trail neighborhood, only a short walk to the Monterey Peninsula Country Club. The open floorplan offers a separate living room with fireplace and vaulted beam ceilings. A spacious family room opens to kitchen and dining areas. Outdoor living enjoys seating around a cozy fireplace, roomy decks, and fully fenced grounds. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is a rare opportunity to appreciate Pebble Beach and all its amenities. For more info call Ben Heinrich at 831.915.7415
- Fireplace : 2 - Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Dining Area in Family Room.
- Family Room: Separate Family Room.
- Bedroom: Ground Floor Bedroom, More than One Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor, Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor.
- Bathroom: Full on Ground Floor, Showers over Tubs - 2+, Tub in Primary Bedroom.
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas.
- Luandry: Electricity Hookup (220V), In Garage.
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood.
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Gas, Countertop - Granite, Garbage Disposal, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator.
- Interior Amenities: Vaulted Ceiling.
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: Attached Garage.
- Utilities: Natural Gas, Public Utilities.
- Water: Public.
- Sewer: Sewer - Public.
- Construction: Type Wood
- Energy Saving: Double Pane Windows
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter.
- Roof: Composition.
- Fence: Fenced Back, Wood.
- Exterior Amenities: Back Yard, BBQ Area, Deck, Fenced, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Elem School District Pacific Grove Unified
- High School District Pacific Grove Unified