- TYPE: Single Family, Detached
- STATUS: Sold
- PRICE: $790,000
- BEDROOMS: 1
- BATHROOMS: 1
- LOT SIZE: 3650 SqFt
- PROPERTY SIZE: 917 SqFt
- BUILT IN: 1953
- COMMUNITY: Monterey County
Perched on a sunny hill overlooking the Pacific sits this thoughtfully remodeled two-bedroom one-bath Seaside residence. A few of the key upgrades include quartz counters, high-performance appliances, large format tile to complement the refinished light oak floors, tankless hot water heater, and landscaped front and back yards. Idyllic settings for outdoor entertaining include the back deck with sweeping bay views, the shade of the eucalyptus tree in the backyard, or coffee out front with the morning sun. A quick walk will lead to two public parks, and a short drive takes you to Monterey, Carmel, and the rest of our beautiful peninsula.
- Fireplace: False.
- Bathroom: Full on Ground Floor, Shower & Tub, Tile.
- Bedroom: Ground floor Bedroom, Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor.
- Dining Rooms: Dining Area.
- Family Room: No Family Room.
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile.
- Heating: Central Forced Air, Gas.
- Interior Amenities: Garden Window, Security Gate.
- Kitchen: Cooktop-Gas, Countertop - Quartz, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Garbage Disposal, Hood Over Range, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator.
- Laundry: In Utility Room, None.
- Other Rooms: Laundry Room.
- Parking: Common Parking Area, Uncovered Parking.
- Utilities: Public Utilities.
- Water: Public.
- Sewer: Public.
- Fence: Fenced Back & Front, Wood.
- View Description: Bay, City Light, Ocean
- School District:
- Elem School District: Monterey Peninsula Unified
- High School District: Monterey Peninsula Unified