Looking to buy a home in Pebble Beach? You’ll find the dream home you’re seeking. With a wealth of architectural styles all set into one of the most breathtakingly beautiful coastal settings, you’re sure to find the perfect place to call home right here in this sought-after community. Location is so important when choosing your next home, and here’s five great reasons to buy a home in Pebble Beach!
- Golf: This may be the most obvious reason to golf aficionados, as the area favorite, Pebble Beach Golf Links has hosted the US Open five times. Pebble Beach boasts eight 18-hole courses, and is only a short drive from the oldest continuously operating golf course west of the Mississippi.
- Views: The rocky coastline, Monterey Pine forest, and the Pacific Ocean combine to make a spectacular natural landscape available from every vantage point.
- Community: Pebble Beach is an exceptional gated community rich in history, natural beauty, and beautiful architectural styles. You’ll love living here!
- Conservation: The community here is dedicated to protecting the wild, beautiful open spaces that make this such a wonderful place to live. The Del Monte Forest Conservancy preserves the open spaces on land and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration protects the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary in the Bay.
- California Dreams: The California Dream of the perfect home in a beautiful natural setting is alive and well here. Pebble Beach is the perfect place to relax, refresh, renew, and reward yourself for all your hard work!
Contact The Heinrich Team today to find out more, or to start looking for your dream home in Pebble Beach!