- TYPE: Single Family, Detached
- STATUS: Sold
- PRICE: $24,500,000
- BEDROOMS: 5
- BATHROOMS: 4 full + 1 half
- LOT SIZE: 6.27 Acres
- PROPERTY SIZE: 3,677 SqFt
- BUILT IN: 2009
THE ULTIMATE BIG SUR BEACHFRONT LEGACY ESTATE,
comprised of 3 parcels, 2 existing homes, a building site for a 3rd home, and a luxurious modern garage studio is now on the market for the first time. Set amidst the pure raw elements that make up “the greatest meeting of land and sea”, this site is a mere 15 minute drive from Carmel, and 30 minutes from the airport. Designed over decades by Big Sur architects Mickey Muennig, Carver & Schicketanz, and de Sola.Barnes, this is a rare generational opportunity to live at the spectacular meeting of Big Sur’s Garrapata Creek and the Pacific Ocean, also known as Garrapata Beach. On the point, the ‘Beach House’ delivers an absolute knockout Big Sur oceanfront experience…every time. Behind it, the gorgeous creative space known as ‘the Garage’ is ground zero for your projects, guests, cars, wine, community meetings, and yes…those parties. Nearby, amidst the giant cypress, the comforts of the newest spacious 2 bdrm / 2 bath modern house await.
For more information call Mike Gilson at 831.915.0903 or email Mike at Mike@bigsurrealestate.com
- Fireplace (2): Living Room, Wood Burning, Wood Stove.
- Dining Rooms: Dining Area.
- Family Room: Other.
- Heating: Central Forced Air, Radiant Floors, Stove - Wood.
- Amenities Misc: Open Beam Ceiling, Security Gate, Walk-in Closet.
- Other Rooms: Basement - Finished, Laundry Room, Office Area, Storage, Wine Cellar/Storage.
- Secondary Living Space: Guest House
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Parking Features: Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Uncovered Parking.
- Utilities: Generator, Individual Electric Meters, Propane On Site.
- Water: Private/Mutual.
- Sewer: Existing Septic.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab.
- Roof: Other.
- Elementary School District: Carmel Unified.
- High School: Carmel Carmel Unified.