- TYPE: Single Family, Detached
- STATUS: For Sale
- PRICE: $5,125,000
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- LOT SIZE: 1600 SQFT.
- PROPERTY SIZE: 4000 SQFT.
- BUILT IN: 2023
- COMMUNITY: Carmel-by-the-Sea
Extraordinary design by Alan Lehman of Lehman Design Studio. New construction! Stunning white water views of Pt. Lobos and Carmel Bay from the living room, main bedroom suite, and upstairs deck. Located on a tranquil lane leading to a picturesque walking bridge for a 7-minute walk into the wonderful village of Carmel-by-the-Sea! The exterior features a blend of stone and wood with stately oak trees welcoming you to the front entry. Three bedrooms and three full baths, fabulous great room, dining, and chef’s kitchen. Features include a Zehnder whole house ventilation system, mechanically vented crawlspace, radiant heat, solar power, induction cooktop, and quartzite counters. Hand-troweled plaster walls throughout the house and garage. Fully finished garage with outlets to watch TV while using your treadmill. Warm contemporary Carmel design is thoughtfully built using the latest building science in creating a high-performance home.
Interactive 3D visualizations
- Communications: Audio/Video Prewired
- Heating: Radiant Floors
- Dining Rooms:No Formal
- Family Rooms: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Fireplace : #1 / Living Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Wood
- Amenities Misc: Open Beam Ceiling, Skylight, Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Electric, Countertop - Quartz, Hood Over Range, Island, Oven - Electric
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer
- Construction Type: Stone, Wood
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: Detached Garage
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Property Condition: Built/ Remodeled Green
- Roof: Metal
- Style: Contemporary, Luxury
- View: Bay, Ocean, Water
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Water / Utilities: Public
- Elementary School District: Carmel Unified.
- Middle School: Carmel Unified.
- High School: Carmel Unified.