Despite a noticeable softening in the real estate market both nationally and locally since rate hikes in March, we are pleased to be preparing many new listings for the market. Here is a preview of what to expect in the coming weeks in addition to the condo we just listed on Mission & 3rd downtown for $2,695,000, turn key Del Mesa B unit for $1,295,000, stunning land opportunity in Quintana for $1,950,000, and two incredible Pacific Grove development properties.
– Two beautiful homes of different sizes in Carmel Valley Ranch.
– A remodeled fully furnished home with gorgeous views and a guest unit in the Miramonte neighborhood of Carmel Valley.
– A single level mid century modern home in Carmel Valley with the best views of Garzas canyon we have ever seen.
– Two brand new homes in downtown Northwest Carmel-by-the-Sea by architect Thomas Bateman Hood and contractor Brendan Connolly.
– A secluded Big Sur sanctuary, artistic and architecturally unique with beautiful views of Los Padres National Forest.
We also have several privately available properties at a wide range of values that will not be going on the public market, but sellers would entertain offers. If you are looking for something in a particular area, let us know and we can see what we have available.